Virgo Visual Artistry

Airbrush Art and Body Painting by Sammy Rae

Rates & Services

 

Book Award Winning Airbrush Artist Sammy Rae for:

- Company logo Branded Torso's

- Theme Designed Full Body Painting

- Face Painting

- Glamorous Gala's

- Photo Sessions

- Fashion Shows

- Corporate Events

- Sports Events

- Trade Shows

- Music Video's

- Interior Murals

Allow us to take Your Creativity to a whole new level

Email Sammy at: virgovisualartistry@gmail.com

 

RATES:

SMALL AIRBRUSH TATOO'S & FACE PAINTING (Good for Festivals)

$5-$75 range per customer (5min to 1hr)

  • all made from hand cut personally designed stencils
  • multiple colors, with glitter and sealout

* Perfect for Parties and Festivals, B-Days, Special Events and Sporting Events.

 

ADVERTISING/CORPORATE BRANDING AND PROMOTIONS

$25-$100 each Custom Made Stencils (each layer required is $25 each 1-4 stencils can be required)

~ request at least 48 hours notice for preparation of custom stencil work as Sammy puts a lot of planning into her work

~ Sammy has multiple ready-to-go Heineken logos, Bavaria, Molson Canadian, Miller Genuine Draft, Malibu, Bacardi, etc... and she looks forward to adding to her collection, so if something comes up feel free to contact her at any time :-)

 

$80-$140 TORSO Body Painting - per person (20-45 min average)

  • front only ($80) front and and back ($140)

 

$120-$200 Mummy Tummy's Painting - depending on design concept and detail

 

$275 - $375 FULL BODY - per person (depending on detail 60-90 min average) 

~ Realism to Artistic Illusion - You Set the Tone! ~

 

PERSONAL BOOKINGS - PHOTO SESSIONS - PRIVATE PARTIES

~ Anything requested as specifically artistic or elaborate, as well as private party entertainment, is subject to negotiation

 

$475 LIVE CROWD settings at Nightclubs per night - plus $120 travel (local Vancouver, BC ferry), plus $35 kit fee.

*EXAMPLES - *Skin Party Vancouver *Fetish Nights *Corona Beach Party, etc.

 

$125-$150 HOURLY RATE  - per hour/ minimum 4 hr booking

TRAVEL FEES  (no fees for Vancouver island) $120 for Lower Mainland clients, gig confirmation required

$35 KIT RENTAL - per day for more than 3 people bookings

$15 CELL - per day (Vancouver, Whistler)

$40 Gas  (for out of Greater Vancouver BC city limits) 

.42 Mileage per kilometre outside of Chilliwack, BC City limits

 

NATIONAL BOOKINGS:             Subject to negotiation, 1 return ecomony flight and 3-4 star accomodation to be supplied plus travel per diem, kit, and phone fees

 

INTERNATIONAL BOOKINGS:   Subject to negotiation, 2 return economy flights, and 3-4 star accomodation for double occupancy to be supplied plus 2 travel per diems, 1 kit rental (based on how many bodies painted), and phone fees

 

PERSONAL REQUESTS

*Prices reflect advertising guide lines - subject to negotiation according to specific needs

 

 PAYMENT TERMS:

60% deposit up front to confirm booking, remaining 40% to be received immediately upon completion of work unless otherwise previously negotiated